Industrial Speciality Gas
Luxfer Uttam India, Joint venture entity of Luxfer Gas Cylinders, the worlds largest manufacturer of aluminium high-pressure gas cylinders, offers the broadest range of high-quality, high-performance industrial specialty gas cylinders. With an unmatched record for safety and performance, Luxfer cylinders provide unsurpassed service across a broad range of rare gas, specialty gas and high-purity gas mixture applications.
The Luxfer Advantage
- All aluminium Industrial Cylinders
- Available worldwide.
- Proprietary 6061 alloy, an aluminium-magnesium-silicon blend.
- Luxfer's exclusive 7000-series alloys available in Europe and Australia.
- Luxfer's exclusive 2001-series alloy available in Europe.
- Cylinders cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- aluminium cylinders are the preferred choice for maintaining gas purity.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Special internal treatments available for precise needs.
- Non-magneticideal for use near magnetic-sensitive equipment
- Manufactured to all regulatory standards worldwide.
- Lightweightup to 40 percent lighter than some steel cylinders.
- No spinning marks.
- Excellent interior and exterior corrosion resistance
- Consistent weight.
- Specially designed base for increased stability.
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage.
- Available with parallel or tapered threads.
- Brushed external surface provides attractive gloss finish.
- Cylinders perform well at low temperatures.
- World wide global standards
- Approved by Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization (PESO), Govt. of India.
For more details email us at email@example.com