Luxfer Uttam India, Joint venture entity of Luxfer Gas Cylinders the worlds largest manufacturer of aluminium and composite high-pressure gas cylinders, offers the broadest range of high-quality, high-performance aluminium fire extinguisher cylinders available. With an unmatched record for safety and performance, Luxfer fire extinguisher cylinders provide unsurpassed service to users around the globe.
The Luxfer Advantage
- Proprietary 6061 alloy, a balanced aluminium-magnesium-silicon blend exclusive to Luxfer; 2001 alloy available in Europe.
- Cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Lightweightup to 40 percent lighter than most comparable steel cylinders.
- Manufactured to all applicable international standards.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior.
- Ideal even for wet gases.
- Wide range of sizes and capacities.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- World wide global standards
- Approved by Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization (PESO), Govt. of India.
For more details email us at email@example.com