Luxfer Uttam India, Joint venture entity of Luxfer Gas Cylinders, the world's largest manufacturer of aluminium high-pressure gas cylinders, offers the broadest range of high-quality, high-performance CO2 and mixed-gas cylinders for beverage service. Clean, corrosion-resistant, lightweight beverage cylinders are ideal for dispensing beers, lagers, ciders, stouts and carbonated soft drinks. With an unmatched record for safety and performance, Luxfer CO2 beverage cylinders provide unsurpassed beverage service to users around the globe.
The Luxfer Advantage
- Proprietary 6061 alloy, an aluminium-magnesium-silicon blend.
- Luxfer's exclusive 7000-series alloys available in Europe and Australia.
- Cylinders cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Cylinders made to all regulatory standards worldwide.
- Lightweightup to 40 percent lighter than steel cylinders.
- No spinning marks.
- Optional specially designed valve-protector carrying handle doubles as a heat indicator (available in U.S. and Australia on request).
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exteriorideal for wet gases.
- Consistent weight.
- Specially designed base for increased stability.
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage.
- Brushed external surface provides a low-maintenance finish.
- Cylinder performs well at low temperatures.
- World wide global standards
- Approved by Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organization (PESO), Govt. of India.
For more details email us at email@example.com